Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Registered Childminder Available for Morning and Afterschool Care for ST COLMCILLES and GAELSCOIL KNOCKLYON

Registered Childminder Available for Morning and Afterschool Care for ST COLMCILLES and GAELSCOIL KNOCKLYON           reply
11/08/2015 09:26 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Parents!

I am a mother of one and a qualified, registered Childminder with 10 years’ experience working professionally in Childcare.
I am offering a safe, warm and welcoming home from home for your little ones in the Ballycullen/Firhouse area. I can provide morning hours and school drop off and school pickup in the afternoon. I provide a yummy lunch, assistance with homework, and lots of activities and outdoor fun.
I can also provide fun filled full time care during school mid terms and holidays.

I am registered with Childminding Ireland, fully Insured and Garda Vetted. I hold a FETAC Level 5 Certificate in Childcare, Paediatric First Aid Training, HACCP Food Safety Certificate, Quality Awareness Certificate in relation to Childcare, Child Protection Training and Certificates in several Childcare focused workshops that I continue to take part in.

I adore my job and strive to provide a fantastic learning environment packed full of age appropriate activities aimed at keeping little minds busy and aiding development. I provide the kind of care that I would want my own child to have.
Activities include themed arts and crafts, baking, messy science experiments, nature walks and outdoor fun and excercise in the local parks....to name a few!

I encourage healthy eating and provide only nutritious homecooked meals and snacks.

I am a non smoker and my home is smoke free.

If this is something you would be interested in or you would like to chat further feel free to contact me on 087 9341579 or pm me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;