Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Registered Nurse available for childminding & babysitting, D.15.

Registered Nurse available for childminding & babysitting, D.15.           reply
19/01/2011 19:03 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
If you are looking for a kind, reliable and experienced person who genuinely loves children then look no further!

I am a mother of two children, so not only do I have experience on a personal level but also professionally. I have taken care of babies from new born right upto teenagers in a variety of environments- children´s own home, hospital, schools, residential units.

I have first aid trainning, along with Children first trainning (a requirment by the H.S.E. for professionals working with children) and I have undergone Garda vetting. I am a non-smoker, I have a full-clean drivers licence and car.

I am flexible with hours and days and I am available on a part-time basis. I also offer an evening babysitting service and overnight/weekend childcare for when parents need to travel for work, etc.

I can provide references from families I used to work with and some I still babysit for.

Please PM me for further details, inlcuding your requirment for care.

Thank you for reading.

re : Registered Nurse available for childminding & babysitting, D.15.           reply
24/01/2011 21:38 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi

I have just read your advert and was wondering if your services are still available. I have two children and am looking for childcare on a part time basis. (hours to be confirmed with work) but hopefully mornings 7.45am until 1.45pm approx. My daughters are aged 5 and almost 5 months.
Kind regards

Clonsillamum

re : Registered Nurse available for childminding & babysitting, D.15.           reply
21/01/2011 22:44 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi !

Say your ad and wondered if you might be interested in minding our 3 boys in our home in luttrellstown starting at the end of April for a period of 4 months initially. After that I am not sure what I will do workwise.I will be working Wed/Thurs and Fri one week and Wed /Thurs the next week. I need someone to take care of the 2 year old in the morning (play,nap , lunch etc) from 8 in the morning and then collect the 6 year old from school ( 10 min walk) and do homework. My 9 year old comes in at 4ish and does homework. Then they get dinner and i´m home at 6ish. I tend to work midterms etc but hope to take Aug off this year.

How does this sound to you? Would you want to be paid cash in hand ? What sort of rates were you thinking of ? I was hoping to pay 7 euros an hour. Its about 100 hours a month. Have you minded in the childrens home before ? Are you living locally ?

Please e mail me if you think you might be interested.

Regards,

Grainne

19/01/2011 19:14 - Dublin West Childminders
I forgot to mention that I am available to mind in your home or mine (which is childfriendly-safe, home cooking and has a multitude of toys!!), you are welcome to come visit.

28/01/2011 20:13 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,

I am looking for a childminder/nanny to mind my twin girls from end of April. They will be 10 months then. I would perfer the girls to be minded in their own home in Castleknock beside the phoenix park. I am looking for someone 4 days one week and 3 days the next 9am to 5pm (weekdays only).

Thanks,
Catriona.

discussion forum terms & conditions