Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Registered childminder Raheny

Registered childminder Raheny           reply
31/03/2018 09:43 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Families,
My name is Judit. I am a 30 years old, qualified (Early Childhood Care and Education-Level 5), experienced childminder.I have 6 years experience with children (3 years in Ireland) and Irish references, Child Protection certificate. I am first aid trained and I have a full driving licence. I am Garda Vetted and soon to be registered with Childcare Comitee.
I am a stay at home mom for 20 month old baby boy and I am offering childminding in our home in Raheny starting from July.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Thank you.

re : Registered childminder Raheny           reply
02/04/2018 22:05 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Judit,
I am looking for a minder from end of August for my 20 month old son. He is 15 months now. It is term time only as I am a primary school teacher so I´d be looking for the option of 745 until 530 Mon to Fri (some days would be earlier)
Please let me know if you are interested and how much you would charge
Thank you

re... : Registered childminder Raheny           reply
02/04/2018 22:34 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am interested in minding your little one. I am happy to mind him school term only. I have a 20 months old son. We live in Raheny, near the park and library. We love to spend time outdoors exploring, go to the library and toddler groups, do arts&crafts, and I also like to do loads of Montessori inspired activities with my little one. I am sure the boys would have lots of fun together. I have Early Childhood Care and Education qualification, and I am going to a Pediatric First Aid training in next month and a Child Protection and Well-being course in May. I can send you my CV and references from my previous employers to your email address and I can introduce myself as well. My hourly rate is 5 euro.
If you are interested, please contact me (juditpalla@gmail.com).
Thank you.

10/04/2018 16:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Judit,
How are you? I saw your message and was wondering if you are still available? We live in the Clontarf area and are looking for someone to mind our son from the end of July. He will be 10 months old. We need someone from 8am -4.30 four days a week. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks Miriam

22/05/2018 21:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Judit
Are you still available? I´m looking for someone to look after my son who is 21 months old for 3 mornings a week, preferably tues, weds and thurs but my work hours are flexible. We live in Raheny and I´d be happy for you to mind him in your house if you can do it.
Thanks
Michelle

01/06/2018 08:33 - Dublin North Childminders
pm sent

20/06/2018 11:39 - Dublin North Childminders
If you are still free for after playschool care could you text me on 0866080434. Thanks
Aoife

re... : Registered childminder Raheny           reply
20/06/2018 13:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Sorry I didn´t get a pm

05/07/2018 21:49 - Dublin North Childminders
still available?

24/07/2018 17:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Judith,
I´m looking for a childminder for my 18 months old son in Raheny, starting in September. Are you available?
Thank you,
Maite

discussion forum terms & conditions

;