Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Registered childminder minding children in my own home

Registered childminder minding children in my own home           reply
24/09/2015 23:50 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
----------------------------------
Hi there, I am currently looking to mind children in my own home. I am fully qualified in Childcare I have my FETAC level 5 & 6 I am first aid trained. I am Garda vetted and even though my husband will be working all day I have gotten him and my sister who will be helping me out from time to time Garda vetted, I regularly update my skills and I am a registered child Minder of Childminding Ireland. I also have a clean full driving licence.

I offer a home away from home experience for children I care for ensuring a fun, creative, nurturing environment enabling kids to learn, explore and have fun in the safety of my home.

Your precious little ones will receive lots of one on one time with me as well as getting to interact with children of different ages. I also have a secure back garden with lots of messy play , role play through dress up, baking and cooking. Dance and music is very much enjoyed as is free play, circle time and story time.

A bit about myself, I am Irish I have been working in Childcare for the last 6 years but now I am looking to going out on my own and looking after children in a homely environment. I live in de Selby tallaght very close to Citywest business campus and I have availability for children aged 1year plus and after school kids from local area.

I am a non smoker and I have a dog a little pug called Bella. Bella will be down the side of the house with a secure gate so the children can roam freely in the garden without being licked to death.

Position available, can be full time or part time with the option of breakfast club. With all that said I am very flexible and if needed hours can change depending on your needs.

Please feel free to call me for more info on 0876906820 or send me an email on cathymahon2009@live.co.uk and I’ll answer any questions you have. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks a mill Catherine.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;