Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Registered experienced childminder available Roselawn Dublin 15

Registered experienced childminder available Roselawn Dublin 15           reply
15/01/2014 09:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Preview
Hi all I am a registered experienced childminder based in the Roselawn area of Blanchardstown. I am a mum to three school going girls aged 8,10 and 12 who adore the little ones I mind. On any day I mind three children so lots of company for your little ones.. We are busy! We have a playroom with lots of toys and a large back garden with swings slide and a sand pit plus outdoor ride ons, and I take the little ones out and about a lot .. To toddler groups, music sessions, gHi all I am a registered experienced childminder based in the Roselawn area of Blanchardstown. I am a mum to three school going girls aged 8,10 and 12 who adore the little ones I mind. On any day I mind three children so lots of company for your little ones.. We are busy! We have a playroom with lots of toys and a large back garden with swings slide and a sand pit plus outdoor ride ons, and I take the little ones out and about a lot .. To toddler groups, music sessions, go kids go soft play , zoo, playground etc. At home we Read do jigsaws and do arts and crafts,
We are also animal lovers!

I have two spaces coming up Monday to Thursday full days so please contact me with your requirements and we can chat!

Check out my website for a look at what I offer

Www.secondtomumchildminding.webs.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;