Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Reliable, Caring Experienced Childminder Available Wexford/Rosslare Area

Reliable, Caring Experienced Childminder Available Wexford/Rosslare Area           reply
12/03/2009 13:49 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am 26 years old and living in Rosslare Strand. I used to work as a montessori teacher and also as a childminder taking care of 5 children aged newborn to 8 years. I love kids and I am available in my own home to mind children or babies. I drive so have no problem picking up and dropping off. If you are looking for a minder in the Wexford town or surrounding areas to take care of your child in the minders home then please dont hesitate to contact me.

re : Reliable, Caring Experienced Childminder Available Wexford/Rosslare Area           reply
24/04/2009 23:24 - Wexford Childminders
Hello

I am interested in arranging childminding services with you. Can you pls supply contact details so I can call you to discuss further. Its for kids aged 7 and 6 and in the area of ballyculane.

You services seem most suitable. We are looking for a period of 7-10 days.

Alternatively you can email me you contact details on alexmann2007@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks & kind regards

re : Reliable, Caring Experienced Childminder Available Wexford/Rosslare Area           reply
03/06/2009 12:01 - Wexford Childminders
Hi I am looking for a reliable person to look after my children aged 6 and 2 , 3 to 4 days a week for few hours depending on our duties...i e 17:00-21:00 or 20:00-24:00 or afternoon .Please mail me if this suits and let me know your charge for same.
Sheeba

discussion forum terms & conditions