Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Reliable, Experienced, Mature Childminder available

re : Reliable, Experienced, Mature Childminder available           reply
10/09/2013 17:22 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Carmel,
My wife and I are looking for a Childminder for our 11month oldboy . We are living in Finnstown , lucan (around the corner from Superquinn). Initially we are looking for someone on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays , possibly going to 4 days in the new year. Ideally we would like someone that would come to our house. Please call me to discuss on 0872891526.

Reliable, Experienced, Mature Childminder available           reply
07/09/2013 13:16 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There,
My name is Carmel. I am 51 years old living in Clondalkin. I have been childminding full time for the last 3 years. I am happy to childmind in either your home or mine. My house is a very child friendly atmosphere and is guaranteed to be a home from home. I have a full clean driving license.
My most recent position was for a lady and her now aged 7 year old son. My duties included dropping the child to and from school, afterschool activities and hobbies. I cleaned the house when required and also cooked dinner every day..Over night stays were also occasional.. Hours varied depending on school term ect.
I have also been looking after my partner´s grand daughter part time.. she is now 14 months old. This included the usual nappy changing, adapting to her change in her diet, settling her when suffering with wind and playing with her one on one.
I am very upbeat, friendly, reliable, flexible and children warm to me instantly. Please give me a chance to meet you in person and we can discuss the position further.
Please feel free to contact me at any time. I will look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon.
Regards,
Carmel

discussion forum terms & conditions

;