Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Reliable, experienced childminder required for Killenard home (flexible part.time hours)

Reliable, experienced childminder required for Killenard home (flexible part.time hours)           reply
16/03/2014 09:13 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello
I am looking for a childminder to drop off and collect my 20 month old and 4 year old to creche 5 days a week (4 could also work) and to mind them in our Killenard home until we come home in evening. I can be flexible regarding afternoon hours required. Some lighthouse work also required (ie just preparing a meal and some ironing).
Please respond below or PM me if interested! Thank you

re : Reliable, experienced childminder required for Killenard home (flexible part.time hours)           reply
18/03/2014 10:52 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am currently looking for a childminding position. I have an abundance of experience. I´m from Ballacolla, about 25 minutes from Portlaoise. I have my own car and am a very reliable and caring person. I am an enthusiastic 24 year old. In my my last post I was minding two boys under the age of three. I brought the children to the creche, park and swimming pool. We were always on the go and coming up with creative ideas. I prepared meals and kept the house organised. I have references available. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Lorraine Hally.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;