Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Reliable, mature lady required, in the Castlemartyr/Ballintotas area, to mind 2 school-going boys from September 2014 onwards

Reliable, mature lady required, in the Castlemartyr/Ballintotas area, to mind 2 school-going boys from September 2014 onwards           reply
20/02/2014 15:07 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Also - just to add - the hours would be from 8am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Thanks,
Anne

re : Reliable, mature lady required, in the Castlemartyr/Ballintotas area, to mind 2 school-going boys from September 2014 onwards           reply
20/02/2014 19:36 - Cork County Childminders
Hi anne my name is valerie mulhare I live in castlemartyr I am a mother of five kids I would be very interested your poistion you have posted my contact number is 0877668225 hope to hear from you soo

Reliable, mature lady required, in the Castlemartyr/Ballintotas area, to mind 2 school-going boys from September 2014 onwards           reply
20/02/2014 15:03 - Cork County Childminders
I am hoping to find a kind, mature lady to mind my 2 boys, in YOUR home, 5 days per week and during ALL school holidays.

The boys would need to be dropped to school each morning and 2 collections would be necessary each day as they will have different finishing times for now (1.40pm & 2.40pm)

N.B. - Full time care would be needed during FULL school holiday calendar.

If you think you are the right person for me and have the necessary experience, credentials, garda vetting, references and a full clean driver´s licence, then please contact me by PM with your phone number and I will give you a call back for a chat.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS NOT COMMENCING UNTIL SEPT 2014

Kind regards and many thanks,

Anne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;