Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Reliable Filipina Minder looking for full time position -knocklyon/firhouse/rathfarnham/terenure area

re : Reliable Filipina Minder looking for full time position -knocklyon/firhouse/rathfarnham/terenure area           reply
02/02/2014 19:56 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Joanne I am looking for a kind caring person to look after my 11 month old boy and to bring and collect my 3 year old boy to and from crèche. We live in rathfarnham. I would also like the person to do some light housework, but not a lot. I would need you full time 830 to six Monday to Friday. If you are interested please contact me. 0868448488. Regards joanne

Reliable Filipina Minder looking for full time position -knocklyon/firhouse/rathfarnham/terenure area           reply
01/02/2014 21:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Family,

I am looking for a permanent full time childminding position preferably Live out. I have lots of experience looking after children here in Ireland for the past 5 years.I am reliable,responsible,hardworking,trusthworthy.organised and with own initiative person.I was also a Primary School Teacher before in the Philippines..I can provide good Irish references.If you are interested pls feel free to contact me by email..
Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!

re : Reliable Filipina Minder looking for full time position -knocklyon/firhouse/rathfarnham/terenure area           reply
02/02/2014 20:14 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Joanne I am looking for a kind caring person to look after my 11 month old boy and to bring and collect my 3 year old boy to and from crèche. We live in rathfarnham. I would also like the person to do some light housework, but not a lot. I would need you full time 830 to six Monday to Friday. If you are interested please contact me. 0868448488. Regards joanne

03/02/2014 20:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a minder for 3 school going children -aged 6,8 and 10. Is this something you would be interested in and can you drive?
I live in Stillorgan area

discussion forum terms & conditions

;