Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Reliable Woman available in Galway City

Reliable Woman available in Galway City           reply
05/06/2014 18:44 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Kate an I´m a student studying biopharmaceutical Chemistry in NUIG.

I absolutely adore working with children and I would love the opportunity to work as a nanny during the summer months. I consider myself to be a kind, considerate and caring individual, perfect for any nanny role.

I have three years past experience in babysitting children, ages spanning from as young as 2 months to 13 years old. As well as that I also have informal experience babysitting my nieces who are now 2 and 4. I have also worked in a B&B as a housekeeper, so cleaning duties around the house won´t phase me.

I´m available for work right now and I would be delighted if you contacted me. Thank you very much!

re : Reliable Woman available in Galway City           reply
11/08/2014 17:43 - Galway City Childminders
Are you available in September? We are looking for somebody reliable to take care of our two boys aged 4 and 1! Monday-Friday mornings 9-12/10-1.

re : Reliable Woman available in Galway City           reply
13/08/2014 16:06 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Kate,
I am looking for someone to mind my 2 children ages 7 and 10 from Tuesday the 19 August to Friday 22 of August form the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm and possibly the following week Monday 25 to Friday 29 August form the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm we are located in the Menlo area only a few miles outside of Galway city.
Would you be available for the days specified?
Kim

discussion forum terms & conditions

;