Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Reliable childminder available in County Carlow! IMMEDIATE START

Reliable childminder available in County Carlow! IMMEDIATE START           reply
15/02/2014 11:31 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear family,
if u have active kids, that love to be outside and play, love to draw, paint and play inside aswell, if you are looking for someone who will be your kids friends but still an authority person, Im the one that you are looking for!
Im nearly 20 years of age, have a full drivers license and a lot of experience! I have a degree in childminding and absolutely love children!
I was an au-pair/childminder from October 2012 to July 2013, and really enjoyed it. Im an outgoing person, I love to have people around me, im very active and enjoy to be outside. Im reliable and honest and very motivated. I have a lot of experience, as I was working as an aupair before I know exactly what to expect and what its like to mind children all day.
I have experience with nearly every agegroup, the kids I was minding as an aupair were a newborn, an a 9 months (18 months when I left) child. I worked as a babysitter from a very young age on, I was minding a 4 year old, a 3 year old, two 7 year old kids. My cousins are 5,9 and 11 so Im well used to all these agegroups. Moreso my sister is nearly 14 years so Im well used to teenagers aswell.

I would like a childminding position for at least 4 days a week and would prefer Mon-Fri, but I wouldnt mind the odd babysitter evening during the weekend.

If you have any questions, please text me (coverage in the house is really bad!!) to 0876017653.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;