Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Require childminder for 8 mth Baby girl

re : Require childminder for 8 mth Baby girl           reply
17/09/2015 08:23 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Is this position still available? I have an 8mth old also so they would be great company for each other and would also get the same love & care as my baby. I have plenty of experience childmindinv with numerous references available. Rates are very good as I´m not doing it for the money rather for the love of children .

Require childminder for 8 mth Baby girl           reply
12/09/2015 19:51 - Laois Childminders
Hi,

I work Mon to Wed in Naas and leave Portlaoise at 8am and back at 6.30 but my other half is home at 5 most days (6 some days). The plan is to work until she is school going so job is guaranteed for next 3-4 years. Would love for baby to be minded with other children also but with someone who has minded babies before and knows how important the first few days of settling in are! Rates and conditions are good. Please pm me if you are interested. However, I am open to someone coming to our home either (Hermitage area of Portlaoise).

I would need someone to start Monday week so please get in touch as soon as you can.

Susanne

re : Require childminder for 8 mth Baby girl           reply
12/09/2015 21:12 - Laois Childminders
Hi Susanne,
My name is Louise. I have 4children all girls. 3 in primary school and 1 in pre school. I would love to mind your little lady. I have plenty of experience with babies and there is plenty of girly toys to play with.
I hope to hear from you soon
Thanks a mill
Louise

discussion forum terms & conditions

;