Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Required- Childminder in Kiltale area

re... : Required- Childminder in Kiltale area           reply
21/12/2014 22:09 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Thanks for your interest. I would consider having her minded in a minders home. Unfortunately trim is the wrong location, I work in blanch and will be on the road early in the mornings.

re : Required- Childminder in Kiltale area           reply
11/12/2014 19:08 - Meath Childminders
Hi. I´m looking to take an a child in the new year if you haven´t found a suitable minder for your daughter in your own home and would consider your daughter being minded in my home I´m living in trim , I´m a mam to three older boys the youngest is 10 and is in school till three each day .I trained and worked in childcare before I started my own family and I have fectac level 5 in healthcare and community care .best of luck with your search .

21/12/2014 22:20 - Meath Childminders
Hi Lisa,
Whereabouts do you live? We´ve only new to the area. We haven´t found anyone yet but are meeting someone tomorrow. Would you be available to meet up this side of Christmas?
Claire.

11/12/2014 19:10 - Meath Childminders
Hi. I´m looking to take an a child in the new year if you haven´t found a suitable minder for your daughter in your own home and would consider your daughter being minded in my home I´m living in trim , I´m a mam to three older boys the youngest is 10 and is in school till three each day .I trained and worked in childcare before I started my own family and I have fectac level 5 in healthcare and community care .best of luck with your search .

Required- Childminder in Kiltale area           reply
11/12/2014 12:13 - Meath Childminders
I am looking for a childminder for my 7 month old daughter from January 2015, preferably in child´s own home. I am a teacher so am looking for someone from term time only. Minder would need own car.

PM me if interested.

21/12/2014 23:29 - Meath Childminders
Hi Claire I am living in freffans it´s about a 10 minute drive from kiltale/trim I am around tomorrow all day or Wednesday for part of the day.
Lisa

21/12/2014 19:21 - Meath Childminders
Hi I am living in the kiltale area. I am getac qualified in childcare with level 5 and currently finishing my last module in level 6. iam trainded in up to date first aid.I have two children of my own so I would be looking for a child to mind in my own home.
Lisa kiernan

21/12/2014 19:20 - Meath Childminders
Hi I am living in the kiltale area. I am getac qualified in childcare with level 5 and currently finishing my last module in level 6. iam trainded in up to date first aid.I have two children of my own so I would be looking for a child to mind in my own home.
Lisa kiernan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;