Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Required- Term time childminder, Maynooth

re : Required- Term time childminder, Maynooth           reply
24/06/2016 19:00 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I would be interested in minding your boys if you don´t mind the 5 minute spin to kilcock. I´m qualified with Fetac level 6, have garda clearance and first aid. Over the years I have worked in all areas of childcare from nannying, maternity nursing to creche work. I have one little girl myself and will be minding another girl just 2 days a week. I will be limiting myself to 2 other children as my aim is to offer the children in my care the individual attention they deserve. So if I had your boys my total would be 4 children 2 of the days and just 3 the other 3. I like to incorporate a good mix of indoor and outdoor activities and days weather permits we would get out for a bit too. Please let me know if you would like to meet up for a chat. Regards
Emma

Required- Term time childminder, Maynooth           reply
24/06/2016 14:44 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for an experienced and caring childminder to look after our two boys from the start of September 2016 for term time only (as I am a teacher), in childminders own home, in Maynooth preferably. The boys will be 2years & 4 months and 11 months.
Experience looking after children of similar age professionally is preferred. FETAC level qualifications and First Aid certification are desirable. Garda vetting is essential alongside excellent English.
Recent Irish references required.
If interested and available please private message me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;