Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Required- childminder located anywhere between Dunmore and Galway

re : Required- childminder located anywhere between Dunmore and Galway           reply
07/02/2014 11:27 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sorted. Thanks everyone for your replys

re... : Required- childminder located anywhere between Dunmore and Galway           reply
05/02/2014 08:45 - Galway County Childminders
Hi Sinead just replying to your ad -I live in Corrandulla, and will be able to mind the little man... You can reach me on 083-1585725, thank you

re... : Required- childminder located anywhere between Dunmore and Galway           reply
07/02/2014 11:32 - Galway County Childminders
Your welcome wish you all the best with it!

re : Required- childminder located anywhere between Dunmore and Galway           reply
29/01/2014 10:41 - Galway County Childminders
Hi, Im a childminder based in moylough, Iv sent you a pm. Thanking you.

29/01/2014 21:20 - Galway County Childminders
Hi Sinead.
I have sent you a pm regarding this position. If you have any questions I would be delighted to answer for you. I believe I am very much on your route. Thank you for your time and wish you the very best with your new little bundle. Vanessa.

Required- childminder located anywhere between Dunmore and Galway           reply
29/01/2014 09:19 - Galway County Childminders
Hi,

Im looking for a childminder for my baby boy in minders own home. I will be returning to work after Easter at the latest. He will be 5 1/2 mths. I work in the city and start at 6.45am. I would need someone willing to take him from 6am depending on the location.

Thanks, Sinead

discussion forum terms & conditions

;