Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Research Invitation on parents mental health literacy, parental stress and self-efficacy

Research Invitation on parents mental health literacy, parental stress and self-efficacy           reply
02/02/2023 18:51 - Miscellaneous
-----------------------------------
Hi,

My name is Mary Doherty. I am a final year psycholoogy student at Dublin City university.

You are invited to take part in a study which aims to explore mental health literacy, parental self-efficacy, and parental stress of parents in Ireland with children attending primary school. Mental health literacy refers to the knowledge and beliefs people have regrding mental health.

The results of this study will help provide insights into parent’s knowledge and recognition of mental health problems. This study aims to assess the relationship between mental health literacy and parental stress and self-efficacy. Parent´s are an under researched group.The findings from this study may inform parental intervention programmes aimed at increasing knowledge about mental health and treatment options.

If you are interested in participating, please click on the link below to take part. The survey takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. Participation is anonymous.

https://dcupsychology.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_afSm7d4q4VaJJPg

If you have any quesitons you can contact Mary Doherty at mary.doherty52@mail.dcu or the research supervisor Daráine Murphy at Daraine.murphy@dcu.ie

I am so appreciative of your time. Thank you kindly.

Mary Doherty

discussion forum terms & conditions

;