Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Researching child minder options in the D15 area

re : Researching child minder options in the D15 area           reply
18/04/2014 21:04 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I was just wondering are you still looking for a childminder . I am an experienced childminder living u dublin 15 and I have just become available . Please feel free to call me on 0851443729 for more information many thanks Allison

Researching child minder options in the D15 area           reply
31/03/2014 14:15 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi all,

I´m just researching childcare options for my 7 month old boy. I am due to return back to work in June (childcare would be needed 4 days P/W for the first few months and then 5 days) I also have a 3 year old girl who will be in creche all of the mornings (and possibly some afternoons too TBC) It maybe necessary for the child minder to drop and collect the little lady to/from the creche.

The hours would be around 08.00-17.30/18.00. I´m not sure which would work out better, if a child minder picked them both up and minded my little boy in their own house or in our own house. I think it will all come down to finding the right person, finances and then compromising to whatever suits everyone best ;-)

Any advise/cost ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also if any child minders are interested in having a chat, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks so much in advance.

re : Researching child minder options in the D15 area           reply
28/05/2014 21:25 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Tara Rooney,
I am 22years old and I live in Huntstown in Clonsilla. I am currently working in a private creche for the past 3years and 9months. I have worked with children aged 6months to 4years. I have my garda vetting, my FETEC level 5 in childcare and references from the parents of the children in my room. I am very caring, energetic and naturally get along brilliant with children of all ages. I am very interested in this position so if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on this or by phone 0857899673.
Regards,
Tara Rooney.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;