Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Responsible and Kind minder available from September or before for the right family

Responsible and Kind minder available from September or before for the right family           reply
31/07/2015 14:10 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!
My name is Lucia and I m an argentinian girl of 27 years old who lived in Spain for 10 years..
Im currently linving in Dublin centre (D7) and working as a minder from M-F,( 2 boys, 4yo and 7yo and a baby of 1yo occasionally) but Im finish next week so Im looking for a new position from September (Monday-Friday) or before. Im available for babysittings too.
I have experience as a aupair in N.I minding baby and a girl of 6yo.
Im a Technician in Tourism,responsible, kind, who love being part of the children s life.
I can provide references, so please if you are interested, feel free to contact to me at any time,
Kind regards
Lucia, lucia_aupair@hotmail.com or 0892369982

Responsible and Kind minder available from September or before for the right family           reply
31/07/2015 14:10 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!
My name is Lucia and I m an argentinian girl of 27 years old who lived in Spain for 10 years..
Im currently linving in Dublin centre (D7) and working as a minder from M-F,( 2 boys, 4yo and 7yo and a baby of 1yo occasionally) but Im finish next week so Im looking for a new position from September (Monday-Friday) or before. Im available for babysittings too.
I have experience as a aupair in N.I minding baby and a girl of 6yo.
Im a Technician in Tourism,responsible, kind, who love being part of the children s life.
I can provide references, so please if you are interested, feel free to contact to me at any time,
Kind regards
Lucia, lucia_aupair@hotmail.com or 0892369982

discussion forum terms & conditions

;