Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

SLT student available for Evening/weekend childcare-castletroy

re : SLT student available for Evening/weekend childcare-castletroy           reply
27/10/2013 11:00 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Nicole
Just wondering if you are available from 3 any days?
Thanks

re : SLT student available for Evening/weekend childcare-castletroy           reply
24/11/2013 22:51 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Nicole. We are Maria and Paul. We have two boys aged 3 and 10. We are looking for a childminder for a couple of evenings a week and occasionally on a weekend. We would like to chat with you further if you are still available. The only slight difficulty might be that we are in Dooradoyle!!!!! :) WE can be contacted on 0857688696. Regards Maria and Paul

SLT student available for Evening/weekend childcare-castletroy           reply
23/08/2013 09:08 - Limerick County Childminders
Dear parents,

I am a 23year old speech and language therapy MSc student at university of limerick. I have vast experience (4 years) working with children of all ages through working both in Dublin and London as a summer nanny, after school nanny, babysitter and children´s hospital volunteer. I also have some special needs experience so am interested in looking after all kinds of children. I am a responsible, honest and caring person who adores children. I am a non smoker with full licence and car. I am Garda vetted and have a certificate in paediatric first aid.

Excellent references available on request.

Available for evenings (6pm onwards) or weekends.

Please pm me if you would like to get in touch or have any questions,

Nicole

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
image.jpg