Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

SUPERNANNY D15 BRAMLEY

re... : SUPERNANNY D15 BRAMLEY           reply
21/07/2014 08:41 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Unfortunately i am looking for a child on a full time basis. Although that would have been very handy for you and me both! All the best in your search.

re : SUPERNANNY D15 BRAMLEY           reply
22/07/2014 19:11 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there
I live near the train station in Coomine and i am looking for a child minder for my 10 month old little girl 4 days a week from 8 - 5.15 (Tues - Fri) , would you be interested? Maybe we could have a chat,would you send me your number and ill give you a call. Thanks. P

19/07/2014 20:27 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, we are looking for a childminder who is interested in term time only minding (I´m a primary school teacher ) for our 9 month old baby girl. We also live in Bramley!
It would be four days 9am to 3.15pm and one day until 4 and we would provide all her meals and snacks. We would love someone who is caring and enjoys playing with children.
If you wouldn´t mind could you pm me with your rates, details & experience if you are interested. Good references are a must.
Thank you!

24/07/2014 14:08 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
We are looking for a Child-minder to mind our 2 children (4 and 2yr old) in our own home in Carpenterstown (we are open to options here if we find the right person i.e in your home)
The 4yr old will be in Mount Sackville. Thus if we find the right person we are also open to just placing the 4yr with a child-minder and leaving the 2yr in the crèche she is currently in
Position available from Sept, we are flexible.
The children will need to be picked up from school & crèche.
The ideal candidate must have their own car, a clean drivers licence, be garda vetted and have irish references.
If you are interested please contact me via email sheridanfi@gmail.com
Kind Regards
Fiona

SUPERNANNY D15 BRAMLEY           reply
10/07/2014 12:51 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

I am a mum of one and a very experienced nanny who is looking for 1-2 kids to take on from the end of the summer onwards. Living in Bramley. Very clean house with a childfriendly garden...Very fun loving and energetic house...Baking colouring etc are done on a daily basis. Please dont hesitate to contact me. Kind regards.

re... : SUPERNANNY D15 BRAMLEY           reply
24/07/2014 09:37 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi ! i didnt realise you had messaged me before i seen your ad. Unfortunately im looking for a child who is mobile or 1 and a half +... All the best in your search.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;