Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

School run and after school care available Dublin 15

School run and after school care available Dublin 15           reply
02/08/2017 19:05 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I offer a home from home environment and have completed the Early childhood and Education and SNA QQI level 5 , first aid trained , Garda vetted and Full drivers licence. I have over 5 years experience with children of all ages. And have worked in a creche and Montessori. I have spaces commencing mid August , will do St Patricks school and St Mochtas Dublin 15. If you would like your child to be cared for in a warm happy family home then please feel free to contact me. I organise play activities help with homework. And various art and craft extra reading , writing etc.

Regards
Email
a.ibraj@yahoo.com

re : School run and after school care available Dublin 15           reply
19/08/2017 23:43 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi just wondering if you would be interested in collecting from Littlepace area of Clonee at 2.30 collection 5.30 Monday to Friday

re... : School run and after school care available Dublin 15           reply
20/08/2017 08:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi thank you for the quiery, unfortunately i am not able to do Mary mother of hope school, as its a little out of my way, hope you finde a more suitable person. Regards

21/08/2017 13:22 - Dublin West Childminders
Thank you

24/08/2017 19:36 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,
We are moving back to Dublin on Monday and I´m looking for a full time local childminder for my kids (boy 5 and girl 8). They will be attending St. Mochta´s NS. Please email me at joanna_drobnik@yahoo.com if you are available and interested.
Thanks
Asia

25/09/2017 20:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am looking for after school service to take care of my 9 year old daughter picked form St. Patrick´s school, Diswellstown. May I know if you are interested? My number is 0899514048. Thanks Tanya

02/10/2017 11:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello there
I´m just wondering if you got sorted? I live in Littlepace and might be interested if it suited you.
Sure you can let me know!
Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions