Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Schools in Beaumont/Artane area- help

Schools in Beaumont/Artane area- help           reply
07/01/2019 22:46 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I recently moved to Beaumont and was hoping to register my daughter in St. Fiachra’s junior School this month. I thought I was in the catchment area but was told I’m not. Even though the school website says otherwise...
I’m now panicking as I need to register my daughter to start in school this September. Can anyone recommend a good school that is in this area. I was hoping to put her into a mixed school but am open if there is a good girls school close by.
Thanks

Schools in Beaumont/Artane area- help           reply
07/01/2019 22:46 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I recently moved to Beaumont and was hoping to register my daughter in St. Fiachra’s junior School this month. I thought I was in the catchment area but was told I’m not. Even though the school website says otherwise...
I’m now panicking as I need to register my daughter to start in school this September. Can anyone recommend a good school that is in this area. I was hoping to put her into a mixed school but am open if there is a good girls school close by.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;