Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Second hand book facility on site - anyone pay with no delivery?

re... : Second hand book facility on site - anyone pay with no delivery?           reply
11/09/2012 08:24 - Introduce Yourself
-----------------------------------
thanks guys, book now in post please god!
can i just reiterate, i have sold many books and purchased two others with no issues : )

Second hand book facility on site - anyone pay with no delivery?           reply
10/09/2012 10:20 - Introduce Yourself
hi guys
perhaps this isnt the forum, but i was wondering if anyone else has had a difficulty with delivery of a second hand book which was paid for, checque sent by reg post, recieved the 28th Aug and apart from conformation of receipt - no contact from the lady since the 29th despite nurmerous polite emails requesting confirmation the book was posted.
I couldnt see any section here where i could make a query to the site admin perhaps they do not get involved at all - which i can understand but that doesnt help me as my son is in his third week in school without a book i now possibly have to purchase new again.
Sellers will not post until you pay up front - so you have no choice but to place your trust that the package will come. I Purchased two other books, and sold 6 without difficulty - do i just cut my losses now and be out of pocket €20...........sorry guys dont mean to rant : )

re : Second hand book facility on site - anyone pay with no delivery?           reply
10/09/2012 10:41 - Introduce Yourself
Have sent you a PM Viky

re... : Second hand book facility on site - anyone pay with no delivery?           reply
10/09/2012 18:04 - Introduce Yourself
name and shame please

discussion forum terms & conditions

;