Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking - Info on Childminders

re : Seeking - Info on Childminders           reply
03/10/2013 13:06 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Personally I would start looking soon. There is a shortage of good childminders at the moment and if you want someone full time that you like and respect and also trust then start looking now so that you have a good choice :-)

03/12/2013 13:04 - Galway City Childminders
I am a childminder and would be interested in a position like this. If you want to talk you can text me on 0876197787.
Niamh

03/10/2013 21:27 - Galway City Childminders
Hi I am a minder but not in your area, you could contact the Galway City and County Childcare Committee 091 752039 they will have a list of minders that my suit you in your area and best of luck

Seeking - Info on Childminders           reply
02/10/2013 12:28 - Galway City Childminders
Hi, can someone please give me some info?
I am asking early but just wondering how easy it is to get someone to take care of my child once they start preschool?
Are there many childminders in the Knocknacarra area that will can bring my child to preschool when she starts next September, and also pick them up & mind them until I get home??
They would need to mind her in their own home too.
Are there alot of people in this situation at the moment and did you find it hard to get arrangements?
Just wondering about price too! It would be full time Mon- Fri from about 7.30-7.45am to 6pm.
She is currently in a childminders at the moment but she will be moving to the Knocknacarra side when she starts preschool.
Really appreciate any advice...

discussion forum terms & conditions

;