Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking After school childminding in Wicklow/Greystones/Kilcoole/Newtownmountkennedy area

Seeking After school childminding in Wicklow/Greystones/Kilcoole/Newtownmountkennedy area           reply
04/02/2016 11:18 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a childminder for 2-3 afternoons per week for my daughter who has Down Syndrome, she is 17 and goes to School in South Dublin. She is brought home by school bus, and will arrive home 3.15-3.30, depending on exact location, I would then look to collect her around 6.30. I am also looking for some child minding during school holidays. My daughter has a mild intellectual disability, but is fully independent in her care needs. She is a really sociable and kind girl, with a great sense of humour. She loves kids, so if there are other children in your care she will be a great help to you. If you are interested please reply, I am looking for someone starting from w/c 22nd Feb 2016.
Kind Regards
Niki

re : Seeking After school childminding in Wicklow/Greystones/Kilcoole/Newtownmountkennedy area           reply
08/03/2016 14:56 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am interested in caring for your daughter . I am in Rathnew . I am a childminder and a mum of 4 aged 7-13 .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;