re : Seeking Childminder           reply
10/04/2014 18:26 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
PM sent!

re... : Seeking Childminder           reply
10/04/2014 20:58 - Meath Childminders
Hi Lorna,
I havent a clue to pm, could you email me at melanierosecummins@gmail.com.
I´m still looking for your reply.
Thank you
Regards
Melanie

Seeking Childminder           reply
10/04/2014 10:42 - Meath Childminders
Dear All,

I am looking for a Childminder to look after my son who is soon to be six years old Monday to Friday. Hours of work are 2.00pm to 6.30pm school term and holidays 9.30 to 6.30, Monday to Frday. This offer would be of one where it would suit parents/child and child minder alike and adopt into our family living. Enabling our Son to join activities like, football, scouts, hip hop and various activities in our area, Kells County Meath. At the moment we are unable to do these, as the activities in our area are outside of our working hours. While our son is very settled in his surroundings, has friends and family in the estate, he lacks outdoor activities. We are looking for someone who can bring him to chosen activities, mind and care for him and do tasks of light cleaning. This would be of a working, nurturing and routine nature. If fitting, this childminder can incorporate her own children into our family living if necessary. If you are interested and serious about considering this position, please contact Melanie Cummins on 0862459689

discussion forum terms & conditions

;