Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder Brannockstown NAAS

re : Seeking Childminder Brannockstown NAAS           reply
21/06/2014 13:04 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sheila, not sure if you got fixed up with a minder for your little ones, but I am a mother of three school going boys. The youngest is starting school in Brannoxtown NS in September. We live in Kilcullen, I have childminded on and off for at least thirteen years. I have a full clean drivers licence and am a non smoker. I know that idealy you were looking for someone to take care of the kids in your own home, but if you were willing, I would be more than happy to take care of them both for you here in my own house. I just wanted to contact you in the off chance that my location might just suit you better for schools etc. As regards rates I would be open to any reasonable suggestion you might have yourself, as I am a little out of touch with rates at present. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards: DeeGee

re : Seeking Childminder Brannockstown NAAS           reply
04/06/2014 19:22 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. My name is Patricia I live in Kilcullen and I am an experienced childminder.I am currently with a family with three boys and will be finishing with them at the end of June as both parents are national school teachers, and the youngest boy starting national school in September. I have been with them for the last three year´s. I would be very interested in this position I can be contacted on my mobile anytime 0877999011.
Patricia.

Seeking Childminder Brannockstown NAAS           reply
01/06/2014 20:56 - Kildare Childminders
Hi

I am looking for a child minder from Aug/Sept onwards to mind two children (currently aged 2.5 & 4) in their own home. The four year old is starting school in Sept and will need to be collected every day and brought home. She will be 5 in Sept. The two year old will probably attend play school 3-4 days a week from 9-12. So he would need to be collected also and brought home. I work 4 days a week (Mon to Thursday)

So what I need is for someone to work from 12-5.30 four days a week with flexibility to work full days during school holidays. There may be some after school activities at some point that she wold need to de dropped to and collect from. There is room for flexibility re hours etc

Full clean driving licence essential and own car.
We live in between Twomilehouse and brannockstown.

Please PM me to discuss with details of your rates please. A daily rate also would be great for those days when older child is not in school

This

discussion forum terms & conditions

;