Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder Dublin 9

re : Seeking Childminder Dublin 9           reply
09/09/2014 17:30 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
heya i´m Nicole looking for a job in childcare. I am fully qualified in fetac level 5 in childcare with special needs, I am also qualified in fetac level 5 in occupational first aid and have attended a aistear workshop and a child protection awareness workshop, I have also got certificates for manual handling and I am completely garda vetted. If you have any questions you would like to ask please do not hesitate to ask and i would gladly answer them for you. my availability would be Mon-Fri

re... : Seeking Childminder Dublin 9           reply
09/09/2014 10:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
Just enquiring about the childminding. I have a 3 year old and am looking to have her picked up from montessori in Beaumont at 12:15 mon-fri and taken care of till half 5. I live in the Beaumont are myself. Thank a mill

09/09/2014 15:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi All,
Many thanks for the responses. The position has been filled.
All the best!

Seeking Childminder Dublin 9           reply
07/08/2014 17:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,

We are seeking a childminder for our 7 year old son. He will need to be collected from school Monday - Thursday from 2.30pm until 6.30pm starting Sept 2014. (16 hours per week)

We live in the Collins Avenue/Whitehall Area of Dublin 9.

If interested, please PM me with your details. Please include an indication of rates also.

We look forward to hearing from you.

08/08/2014 15:48 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello my name is Aimee Smith,
I am a Montessori teacher avalible to collect. I have 9 years experience working in childcare. I also have a certificate in first aid cert and all required FETAC Childcare and Montessori qualifications. I would be happy to forward you my CV and references to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email at aimee-elaine-smith@hotmail.com or via telephone on 0867787821.
Kind regards,
Aimee Smith

21/08/2014 15:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
I am a mother who has been caring for children in my own home for 10 years. I have reliable references first aid and vetting complete and would be happy to care for your son. You don´t indicate which school collection is from but I am located just off Homefarm Road and don´t drive. You can contact me on 0858195203 if you wish to discuss.
Many thanks Elaine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;