Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Seeking Childminder Kildalkey area

Seeking Childminder Kildalkey area           reply
14/10/2011 23:40 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
We are two teachers and we are looking for a reliable childminder to take care of our two sons. Our children are 2 (soon 3) and 10 months old. We are looking for someone kind hearted and as the children are still quite young we would be looking for someone with experience and most important, someone who genuinely loves working with young children. You must be a non smoker, have Garda vetting approval and references are required.

We are based in Kidalkey. Hours 8.15 – 16.30, five days a week.

If you are interested in this, please contact us and more details will be given.
Thank you.

re : Seeking Childminder Kildalkey area           reply
19/10/2011 13:39 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,I am a mother of three living in Moyview in kildalkey for the last 7 years.I have been childminding in my own home during this time.I have a son in secondary school who goes to school on the school bus and a daughter aged 8 in kildalkey primary school.I have a 2year old son at home with me.I would be very interested in caring for your children.I can offer them a home from home environment,secure child friendly house and garden.I will do fun activities and plenty of play both indoors and outdoors.If you would like to chat to me please feel free to phone me on 0873124786 or 0469435865.
kind regards
Rebecca

discussion forum terms & conditions