Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder in Ballycullen/ Firhouse for 2 children

re : Seeking Childminder in Ballycullen/ Firhouse for 2 children           reply
08/05/2014 10:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there my name i Elaine and have 2 postitions available from the end of June, i offer a home from home environment with home cooked meals, i am fully garda vetted. and have excellent refs, please feel free to pm me for more details.

re : Seeking Childminder in Ballycullen/ Firhouse for 2 children           reply
11/05/2014 11:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I sent you a pm. Brenda

Seeking Childminder in Ballycullen/ Firhouse for 2 children           reply
27/04/2014 20:42 - Dublin South Childminders
My son (aged 4) is starting school and my daughter (nearly 3) is starting Montessori in September. I am looking for a childminder to look after my children, drop them to and collect from local school/ Montessori and take them out and about for fresh air and fun. Ideally caring for them in my own home, but care in childminder´s home could work too. Ideally looking to start in August time, to lead in early to September term.

06/05/2014 11:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. My name is Karen Manning. I am currently minding two children until end of august. They are aged 3 and 1. The mother is expecting her 3rd child. I live in woodstown, knocklyon. I have 3 children aged 11, 8 and 5. It is a friendly home from home environment. If you are interested in getting in touch with me, my number is 0879207114. Look forward to hearing from you.

07/05/2014 12:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Janette McKim and I am a Mum of two daughters aged 13 & 21. I am living in the Aylesbury Estate and at present I am childminder for two children aged 6 & 4. In September they will both be attending Scoil Carmel. I have a childcare qualification and I have been child minding children for various families over the last 23 years. References can be supplied. I am also a non smoker. If you would like to discuss further my number is 087 2404394.
Regards
Janette

discussion forum terms & conditions

;