Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder in Knocklyon for 8 month old from Feb2014

re : Seeking Childminder in Knocklyon for 8 month old from Feb2014           reply
03/01/2014 22:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hello
I am a fully qualified childminder and based ten minutes from knocklyon. I would be able to provide a lovley home for your son. I would be able to provide you with references ect. I look forward to your call on 0877423953

Seeking Childminder in Knocklyon for 8 month old from Feb2014           reply
03/01/2014 09:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We are looking for an experienced childminder to mind our 8 month old son, 3 full days from end of February, in childminder´s home.
If you were living near the Superquinn in Knocklyon this would be ideal.
Many thanks,
Lynsey

re : Seeking Childminder in Knocklyon for 8 month old from Feb2014           reply
13/01/2014 19:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello!
My name is Elena Díaz and I am from Madrid, Spain. I am 23 years old and I have finished my degree this year. I have studied business administration and foreign trade. Now, I am living in Dublin and I have Irish number: 0858698000
There are five people in my family: my father, Miguel Ángel, is a laboratory assistant and my mother, Sagrario, is a housewife. I have two sisters called Ana, who is teacher, and Almudena, who studied Tourism. And of course, I have a niece, Irene, who is eight years old.
At the moment, I would like to learn other languages and know different cultures to have a different life experience. To this end, I think spending some time abroad would be particularly interesting.
I think that the best way to learn another language is to go abroad, because it is better to listen to a language twenty-four hours a day to be used to.
I have experience because I have worked like an aupair in Limerick since October (three children, two girls 10 and 5 years old and one boy 7 years old) and I have helped my sister with my niece since she was born. I enjoy playing with her and going to the park as well.
I would be happy to have the opportunity to speak with you: to answer whatever questions you may have about me.
Thank you very much for your interest in my application. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Elena

05/01/2014 16:35 - Dublin South Childminders
hi
I am childminder I live close to suoerquinn in delaford
if interest ring

re... : Seeking Childminder in Knocklyon for 8 month old from Feb2014           reply
25/01/2014 11:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I´m a reliable childminder with a FETAC Level 5 in Childcare and Degree in Social Care. Great experience and references, having worked in creches and minding in the home. Based in Lucan and open to minding in my home or yours, willing to travel. Love music and being active so do not hesitate in contacting me on 0851393221. CV and references on request.
Many thanks.

03/01/2014 19:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Lyndsey,
I´m a registered, insured, qualified childminder based just off Old Knocklyon Road. I can provide a safe loving home from home environment for your little boy. Fresh cooked nutritional food provided daily.
My rates are reasonable, and can provide excellent references. I´d be delighted to discuss your childcare requirements with you on 086 2345272.

21/01/2014 20:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Update :
Now requiring 4 full days, Monday to Thursday.
Many thanks,
Lynsey

discussion forum terms & conditions

;