Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder in Malahide

re : Seeking Childminder in Malahide           reply
20/05/2014 14:21 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is claire im 27 from skerries fully qualified and have 5 years experience with young children , im not driving at the minute but i am going back driving this summer , im fun , reliable and very experienced . I can forward on cv and ref if you are interested please mail me if you have any questions .
Regards Claire

Seeking Childminder in Malahide           reply
20/05/2014 13:07 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am looking for someone to take care of my 6 1/2 month old daughter. I would ideally like another mom, with an older child/children, living in the area. It would be Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. If you are interested, I´d love to hear from you. Thanks!

17/07/2014 09:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m a mum of three grown children. I have been childminding for the past 14 years. I am currently minding a two year old little girl. I am Garda vetted, car owner, reliable and can provide references. Living in Seabury Malahide.
Maddy G.

10/07/2014 19:48 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am a mom with 3 of my own children. I offer a home from home environment and would love to mind our child. We would have lots of fun and she would be guaranteed lots of attention from the older ones 😄 I live in Swords with my own transport.

21/05/2014 13:44 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I would be interested in this position. I have a 9month old daughter and I´m available for this position. I have four years experience in childcare where I have worked as a supervisor and a carer. If you require any further information please feel free to email me and I can forward u my cv! My email is kirstyhiggins22@gmail.com
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;