Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder in Maynooth

re : Seeking Childminder in Maynooth           reply
03/03/2014 12:20 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I would be very interested in the childminding position that you have posted. We have recently moved from Kinsale and live in Celbridge. I am a kind, reliable Irish mother myself. I have years of childminding experience with children of all ages and can provide a safe, non-smoking, wholesome family environoment for your little ones. We have a 2 and a half year old named Luke and am not presently minding any other children due to the recent move. I am very flexible regarding days and hours. Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries. My number is 0860886615. The very best of luck with the imminent addition to your family.
Kindest Regards,
Aoife Blaise Cullen

Seeking Childminder in Maynooth           reply
02/03/2014 21:02 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a childminder in the Maynooth area only for my 17 month old daughter. I am pregnant at the moment (due the end of March) so I would be looking for someone to mind her two & a half days a week (some weeks it could be more) until I am due back to work in September. I am a Secondary Teacher so from September it would be term time child care that my husband & I would require (for our then 23 month and 5 month old)
Please PM me if you are interested.
Kind Regards,
Miriam.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;