Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder in Ridgewood/Rivervalley Swords

re : Seeking Childminder in Ridgewood/Rivervalley Swords           reply
10/02/2014 15:16 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Yvonne. I would love to chat to you about caring for your baby. I am Garda vetted, non smoker with over 20 years childminding experience. I am a mother to 2 wonderful girls aged 11 and 9 both in school in Swords.
I have owned my own preschool, so have huge experience of caring for children of all ages.
I totally understand how difficult it is to leave your baby with anyone. But I would like to assure you that I believe in working together to provide you with total peace of mind, safe in the knowledge that your baby is getting lots of love, hugs, chat and cuddles.
I can provide excellent references. I am available to care for your baby in your home.
Please feel free to PM me to meet up or for more information.
Kind regards,
Yvonne

re : Seeking Childminder in Ridgewood/Rivervalley Swords           reply
17/02/2014 23:02 - Dublin North Childminders
good evening,
I would be very interested in applying for the position of looking after your baby. I currently looking after a 2 year old girl but she is moving home shortly so after having her since she was 6 months old ive decided to offer my heart and home to a new baby, I am from Dublin and have two girls aged 9 and 6 who both are school going so I have time to dedicate to a baby. I have a clean full irish drivers licence, smoke free home, pet free home, I love kids and feel very tuned into children, I can only assure you I would treat your child as my own and include them as part of my own family. obviously with my own children I would be looking for a child to come into my home. if you are interested in a chat drop me a line and I will contact you. best of luck in your quest to find a home from home for your little one.

Seeking Childminder in Ridgewood/Rivervalley Swords           reply
10/02/2014 14:01 - Dublin North Childminders
Looking for a childminder for School term for my daughter.
Return to work in August.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;