Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Kind & Reliable Childminder

Seeking Kind & Reliable Childminder           reply
05/01/2022 20:35 - Dublin South Childminders (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
We are seeking a kind, reliable & experience childminder in the Kingswood area of Tallaght, to mind our 12 month old daughter in March 2022 full time Mon- Fri.
Thanks Fiona

re : Seeking Kind & Reliable Childminder           reply
18/01/2022 22:53 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Fiona,
I hope my message finds you well.
In reply to your advertisement seeking a childminder I would just like to let you know a little about me in case you feel I may be suitable to look after your daughter.
I live beside the Belfry Estate in Tallaght with my husband and son, I have been at home with my son since he was born three years ago. I am CPR certified 2019, full clean drivers licence, we live in a non smoking home in a quiet cul-de-sac and our back garden is a lovely size for children to play out in during the summer time when we can have slides and swings out.
I can provide a cot with new mattress for naps if your daughter likes to use one, baby cam and angel care device also depending upon your request and of course having our three year old we are still in use of our babygates and window safety locks upstairs and downstairs.
My son and I would love to add another little voice and more giggles to our home during the day if you are still reviewing candidates please feel free to contact me with questions.
Take care.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;