Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Seeking Part-Time Childminder Dublin 15

Seeking Part-Time Childminder Dublin 15           reply
22/02/2012 22:03 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Minder required 2 days a week for 10 month old baby boy on his own in your home. Rate negotiable. 8.30-6.

re : Seeking Part-Time Childminder Dublin 15           reply
24/02/2012 22:32 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there I am a childminder and mother of 3. I am located in blanchardstown village and would be interested in hearing from you. If you want to contact me feel free on laurajoleary@eircom.net

27/02/2012 18:57 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Anita im living in the castleknock area in interested in the position if its still available, i have many years experience with children as i have 5 grown up children of my own and i have also done childminding in and out of the family home and references are available on request, im reliable, patient, thrustworthy, honest, and i like to do various activities with the children im also a non smoker if you wish feel free to contact 086-2677826 or email ajackson026@gmail.com look forward to hearing from you, anita

07/03/2012 11:36 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi My name is Jacinta.I live in Castleknock ,I have experience in childminding for the past 15 years.My own family are all grown up ,and have places of their own .I also have 2 grandchildren ages 5 and 2 whom I take a lot to look after .Im a young nana and love children in the house and miss them alot when they,re not here .
If you are interested please contact me at 0878092605
Thanking You
Jacinta

06/03/2012 15:50 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Jennifer Hughes and I am a mam off a 10 year old boy, married and living in Ongar. I am currently minding a 1 year old girl 2 days a week and can mind your son in my own home. I have years of experience in minding children, also have first aid, level 5 in childcare and have car,
Hope to hear from you, my number is 085-2817839,
Kind Regards,
Jenny.

Hi there I am a childminder and mother of 3. I am located in blanchardstown village and would be interested in hearing from you. If you want to contact me feel free on laurajoleary@eircom.net

24/02/2012 11:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I sent you a PM.
Regards,
Michelle

07/03/2012 11:36 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi My name is Jacinta.I live in Castleknock ,I have experience in childminding for the past 15 years.My own family are all grown up ,and have places of their own .I also have 2 grandchildren ages 5 and 2 whom I take a lot to look after .Im a young nana and love children in the house and miss them alot when they,re not here .
If you are interested please contact me at 0878092605
Thanking You
Jacinta

24/02/2012 12:56 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am an experienced Mum & Childminder available to mind your baby boy. My Ad is titled ´The best you can get´ so perhaps you might contact me if you wish to discuss your requirements further.
Many thanks.
Jayne

re... : Seeking Part-Time Childminder Dublin 15           reply
25/02/2012 11:08 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, you sent 3 replies to me about part-time childcare! I did not place the ad but responded to it - you need to reply to the person who placed the ad.
Take care
shellys

discussion forum terms & conditions