Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking School Collection D6W (Bishop Shanahan & Drop to Walkinstown)

Seeking School Collection D6W (Bishop Shanahan & Drop to Walkinstown)           reply
26/06/2014 09:58 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Ideally suited to a parent of a child who attends Bishop Shanahan school. I have two boys Jnr Infants & 2nd Class. Collection from school is 2.40pm, however the Jnr Infants boy is off at 1.40pm so will attend after school in facility across the road in St.Judes Church and will need to be collected immediately prior to the 2.40 collection at the school. I would then need both boys dropped to my Mam´s house in Walkinstown. All in all this should take no longer than half hour. It will likely be only Monday - Thursday and am thinking in the region of €50 per week. Please PM if you think you might be suitable.

re : Seeking School Collection D6W (Bishop Shanahan & Drop to Walkinstown)           reply
10/08/2014 22:26 - Dublin South Childminders
NO LONGER AVAILABLE - THANK YOU!

re : Seeking School Collection D6W (Bishop Shanahan & Drop to Walkinstown)           reply
04/08/2014 17:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I would be interested in doing this collection for you. I have a girl going into 2nd class and one starting in junior infants that will be attending after school too so I will be collecting both at same time too. PM me if you are still looking for someone.
Thanks,
Caroline

discussion forum terms & conditions

;