Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking a July Provision Tutor

Seeking a July Provision Tutor           reply
12/04/2018 10:52 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Looking for a July Provision Tutor to work with my 6 year old son in Glasnevin, Dublin. He is a kind and imaginative little boy with high functioning ASD and has been working on the Forward Together Programme while in Senior Infants. He avails of Resource Teaching in school but doesn´t have an SNA. He is great fun and enjoys a range of activities. Please email me if you are available and interested.

re : Seeking a July Provision Tutor           reply
12/04/2018 14:45 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Good afternoon,
I am a teacher from the Northside, from Glasnevin also! I am available for the final two weeks in July for July provision.
I have taught senior infants for the last two years and feel I would be a very good fit for what you are looking for with your son.
Please let me know if it would be possible to give you a call.
Thanks,
Martin

re : Seeking a July Provision Tutor           reply
19/04/2018 11:13 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
I am available for the first two weeks of July if you are still searching for a tutor.
I am working in resource this year with children on the Autism Spectrum, and have just completed the Post-Graduate Certificate in St Patrick´s College in Education on the ASD.
If you are interested, I would be more than happy to meet you to further discuss ideas for activities and a plan of work for your child.
My number is 0876316551 if you wish to call me at some stage.
Kind regards,
Claire Goode

discussion forum terms & conditions

;