Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Seeking child minder in Celbridge

Seeking child minder in Celbridge           reply
17/10/2011 17:42 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, I am looking for a child minder to mind my 1 year old twins in my home three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) as I am returning to work following maternity leave.

This person would ideally be female and have references.

Please respond!

re : Seeking child minder in Celbridge           reply
31/10/2011 16:18 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I saw your ad and I am very much willing to apply for the position. Is the job still available???I´m from celbridge. Here I enclosed my CV for your perusal.Thanks a mil and Godbless.
Hoping for your response.
Best regards,
Cory
MA.CORAZON A.BOLIDO
Liffey View,Dublin Road,Celbridge,Co.Kildare
Email ad- bolidoma.corazon@rocketmail.com
CURRICULUM VITAE
PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth- June 5,1986
Civil Status-single
Citizenship-Filipino
Age-25y.o
Religion-Roman Catholic
Height-5’3
Weight-120lbs
Enthusiastic individual, Open minded, receptive and innovative with the ability to work effectively with other people in a demanding job. Possesses organisational skills and has successfully directed and motivated children to meet the targets of social and development skills. Encourage and support adults with learning disabilities. Keen to broaden her ex-periences and develop her skills in the wider sphere of health and care in the community.
CAREER SUMMARY
2009 and 2011 Childminder
To provide a loving, comfortable home
environment for the children, where their physical, emotional,
recreational, developmental and educational needs are met, by
offering love, security, food, time, warmth, attention, outings, routine,
stimulation and protection, and by sharing in play and providing
appropriate materials and toys for play and learning activity.
Central to the role is an intimate and open relationship with the
children’s parents or guardians.
2010-Childcare Nurse and Private Career
• Educate children, their family members,
and child care providers about child
development, mental and physical
health, safety, nutrition, and oral
health issues.
 Designing activities for the children to engage in. These will usually include games or arts and crafts, with these having an educational or developmental aspect, like improving number skills through the use of counting games. Once these activities have been designed, I’ll have to supervise them.
 The day will often include story time, which aims to develop language skills and encourage the children to read. The nursery nurse will have to read aloud to the children, making sure that they remain entertained and interested. Usually the nursery manager will choose which book is read according to the childrens’ skills and to promote maximum development.
 Older children will sometimes be taken on outings to places such as the zoo or to parks. The nursery nurse will be responsible for looking after a certain number of children on such events, usually about three each, so they are able to care for all of them at all times. The nursery manager will be in charge of getting parents’ permission to take the children on the trip, but the assistants and nurses may be involved in helping co-ordinate the day.
 It will also be the job of the nursery nurses to help the children to learn skills such as dressing and using cutlery. An awareness of all health and safety procedures is needed to guarantee that the child is safe. The nursery nurse will also have to be familiar with the Protection of Children Act 1999 so that they are aware of all appropriate boundaries.
 As the nursery nurse is involved in many developmental aspects of their charges, they will have to observe the children and write reports on their progress, and then relay this infor-mation with parents. Advice may sometimes be given to parents, so a close relationship is often formed in order to aid the child’s development. The nursery nurse will also have to re-port to their manager if they are concerned that the child is showing signs of abuse from home, but it will be the manager’s duty to follow these up.
 If the nursery also caters for babies, the nursery nurse will be responsible for feeding, bathing and changing them.
Personal Carer (2010)
1. Providing Social/Emotional Support
Listening to and talking with a client is an important part of your role as a Personal
Carer. Often you may be the person’s only regular contact with the outside world and
your presence gives the day some meaning.
2. Promoting Independence
It is important for people to feel that they have control over their own lives. By assisting
clients only to do what they are unable to do themselves, and to help people learn a new
skill that will enable them to maintain their quality of life and independence you are
helping them to maintain their independence and sense of self-worth. By doing
something for clients that they could do themselves you are depriving them of their
independence and self-worth.
3. Performing Personal Care Tasks (Non Nursing Duties)
a) assisting with, and/or supervision of bathing, showering or sponging in bed;
b) assisting with dressing/undressing;
c) assisting with grooming, shaving and hair care;
d) assisting with mobility;
• In bed: to sit, to turn;
• Out of bed: to stand and walk, to sit, to transfer to commode, wheelchair,
chair or vehicle;
e) assisting with eating and/or drinking, including cooking and preparation of
special diets;
f) assisting with toileting;
g) assisting with prescribed exercise or therapy programs (only after individual
instruction);
h) fitting of aids, appliances such as splints and callipers (only after individual
instruction);
i) assisting with the administration of medication (refer to Best of Care’s
medication procedure or check with a Care Co-ordinator).
• Link staff, families, and child
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
Technical
1.A seminar on Paediatrics with medical and nursing approach.
2.”INTRERRUPTED” with emphasis on cerebro-vascular accident.
3.”BLOOD ALERT” A seminar on maternal nursing with emphasis on post-partum haemorrhage.
4.A seminar on integrated management of childhood illness with medical and nursing approach.
5.”LEGALLY BLIND” A seminar on ethico-moral and legal aspects of nursing practice.
6.”SKIPPED”A seminar in medical and surgical nursing with emphasis on bariatric surgery.
7.Occupational First Aid.
Education:
Primary Education- Capiz Commercial School
Punta tabuc, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
1998-1999
Secondary Education-Our Lady of Grace Academy
Lonoy,Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
2002-2003
Tertiary Education- Filamer Christian College
Roxas Avenue, Roxas City,Capiz, Philippines
2006-2007
CHARACTER REFERENCES:
1.Shenette Tabu
Registered Nurse
Tallaght Hospital
Tel.no:0868983869
2.Sean and Mary Tuohy
Kiddies Choice
Creche and Playschool
38 Maynooth Rd,Celbridge,Co.Kildare
Tel no:6288650/0876755664
3.Nev Dupuy
Irish
Tel No:0862608263
SKILLS:
1.Skilled and trained in administering CPR
2.Skilled and trained in administering IV infusion and IV medicines as per doctor’s supervision.
3.Skilled in first aid to patients with any kind of injuries.
Trained to administer an ECG using 12Lead ECG machne.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: Fluent
English and Tagalog

01/11/2011 15:04 - Kildare Childminders
--------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is kym.
I am reliable,trustworthy and caring.
I´m available for any days of the week and any hours.
I am currently living in Monasterevin Co. Kildare.
I´m willing to travel as i drive so transport wouldn´t be an issue.
I have plenty of experience minding children and references can be presented if needed.
I can also present garda clearance.
I am a qualified healthcare assistant so i am also trained in first aid.
available for interview at anytime.
If u have any query´s my contact number is: 0858205612
kind regards kym.

02/11/2011 12:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
My name is Alison Carey. I am looking for a job as a childminder in the Kildare area. I live in Sallins and have my own car. I have a fetac level five diploma in Childcare and I also have just completed a fetac level six higher diploma in social care. I am a very responsible, friendly and caring person and i work very well with children and adults alike. I think i would suit this job greatly. Should you want to contact me my number is 085-7857403. Thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions