Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking child minder part time(mon&tues) from August for 10 mth old Monkstown/DL area

re : Seeking child minder part time(mon&tues) from August for 10 mth old Monkstown/DL area           reply
07/06/2014 21:40 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am a mother of 2 school going children with over 15 years experience.. Firstly in a full day care setting and then onto childminding the last few years.. I interact with the children i mind as much as possible, taking them out to parks beaches etc.. I have qualifications and references, am garda vetted and hold a full clean drivers lisence..
I would be interested in the postion you are offering... And wondering what hours you are looking for, whether mornings or afternoons???
Please do not hesitate to get in contact
With thanks,
Kat

Seeking child minder part time(mon&tues) from August for 10 mth old Monkstown/DL area           reply
05/06/2014 09:42 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am returning to work and require a child minder at my own home in the monkstown area. Looking for somebody on Mon and Tues from early August, with all relevant qualifications and first aid training also. My son will be 10 months old.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;