Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking childminder Dublin 15 Castleknock/carpenterstown area

re... : Seeking childminder Dublin 15 Castleknock/carpenterstown area           reply
19/11/2013 12:51 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Rosie
Many thanks for your reply. I am pretty much sorted as been to see a lady close enough to here. Just waiting on references. As this one is on my route to work it would be handier than driving back to little pace and sitting in the n3 traffic. We just moved from Clonee a few months ago
Thanks again though
Kind regards
Mairéad

re... : Seeking childminder Dublin 15 Castleknock/carpenterstown area           reply
19/11/2013 14:30 - Dublin West Childminders
That´s great, I hope it all works out for you. Thanks for the reply.
Rosie

re : Seeking childminder Dublin 15 Castleknock/carpenterstown area           reply
14/11/2013 10:55 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Mairead,
I am a childminder in littlepace. Are you still looking for a chilminder? if so... I am currently looking after my own little man (6months) and another little boy (1 1/2 yrs). I am just back to work after maternity and am available to look after more children. I am registered and qualified and happy to meet you to answer any questions you may have.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Rosie

Seeking childminder Dublin 15 Castleknock/carpenterstown area           reply
06/11/2013 14:32 - Dublin West Childminders
I am returning to work in January and am looking for a childminder for my 2 boys. The ages will be 27 months and 9 months in Jan. I will be working either 3 or 4 days (waiting on employer to confirm) and the hours would be from approx 7.30am to 6pm. Please message or email me (mairead077@yahoo.co.uk)if you are interested. Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;