Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking childminder in / near Dalkey part-time for baby and 3 year old

Seeking childminder in / near Dalkey part-time for baby and 3 year old           reply
17/08/2015 19:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a childminder in / near Dalkey whose house I can leave my 9 month old baby and my 3 year old son at while I go to work part-time.

The start date will be 31st August and the days will be 3 days / week - Monday, Wednesday and Thursday or Monday, Wednesday and Friday, depending what suites the minder best.

The hours are 9-4pm minding the baby and 1-4pm minding both the baby and my son. My son will need to be collected from his school in Dalkey (Dalkey Park) at 1pm so a drivers license may be necessary. If collection of the 9 month old in the morning is possible that would be great, or if it is near Dalkey I should be able to drop her off. I will collect both at 4pm.

For anyone interested please contact me with your rates and availability and whether collection of my son is possible (the school teacher may be able to drop him some days if it is local but he will need to be collected on other days)

Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;