Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking childminder in Ballintemple

Seeking childminder in Ballintemple           reply
28/04/2014 14:11 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a kind, reliable and fun person to take care of our son, full-time, five days a week, starting in June when he will be nine months old, preferably in our own home in Ballintemple but we are open to him going to the childminder´s house if it is in the area.
Please PM me if you are interested.
Thanks!

re : Seeking childminder in Ballintemple           reply
06/05/2014 08:51 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there I was just wondering did you find someone for june to mind your son im livng in donnybrook is that too far away.i have two girls who luv babies and I have a full driving licence and am garda vetted if you would like to chat more please contact me @0879156869.kind regardsCiera.

09/07/2014 20:53 - Cork City Childminders
Hi, My name Is Aideen McCarthy and I am 20 years old. I am from Ballintemple area and have a great experience minding children. Here is my contact number if you wish to discuss further: 0877473303

10/05/2014 15:07 - Cork City Childminders
hi my name is mary i live in blackrock , i am a carer at the moment till the middle of june, i would love to mind your baby ,i have full drivers licence and garda vetted references available , i am a meture woman with plenty experence. great timekeeper . love being out and about.parks ect.my number is 0862018915.love to here from you ,regards mary. can mind the baby in your house or mine.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;