Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking childminder in Bishopstown

re : Seeking childminder in Bishopstown           reply
10/05/2014 11:59 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is mary and would like to apply to mind your boys .i live in blackrock ,mature my children are grown up ,have full drivers licence and garda vetted i am an active member of the caring and sharing association we meet on sundays .referances available/ love arts cirafts /walks /parks /play dates / will do ironing and general housekeeping/i am a carer till the end of june, regards mary 0862018915

06/05/2014 17:33 - Cork City Childminders
Hello my name is Sonia. Im a mother of one boy age 14 years old. I have worked in childcare for over 5 years working with children between the ages of 2 years right up to 6 years old. I´m fully qualified in fetac level 5 in childcare. I absolutely adore working wwith children and will continue to that as long as I can. Since my boy isgetting more iindependent it leaves me with more free time to mind children. I would like hear from you about this open position you have available. Hope you hear from you soon thank you.

Seeking childminder in Bishopstown           reply
05/05/2014 21:29 - Cork City Childminders
Seeking experienced childminder for 2 boys (ages 2 and 5) 4 days/week in Bishopstown area from end June

06/05/2014 17:32 - Cork City Childminders
Hello my name is Sonia. Im a mother of one boy age 14 years old. I have worked in childcare for over 5 years working with children between the ages of 2 years right up to 6 years old. I´m fully qualified in fetac level 5 in childcare. I absolutely adore working wwith children and will continue to that as long as I can. Since my boy isgetting more iindependent it leaves me with more free time to mind children. I would like hear from you about this open position you have available. Hope you hear from you soon thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;