Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking childminder in Blackrock

re : Seeking childminder in Blackrock           reply
20/06/2014 18:57 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is Carmel, I am living in Blackrock Village, I have been childminding for 13years. I would be interested in minding your children in there home. please contact me 087 2630821 if the position is still available.
thank you,

16/06/2014 09:32 - Cork City Childminders
Hello i am a experienced childminder ,garda vetted ,full drivers licence i live in blackrock , would love to hear from you regards mary .0862018915

30/06/2014 21:00 - Cork City Childminders
Hi my name is Clara i am 23 years old and I have just recently graduated from Cork Institute of Technology with a BA (hons) in Early Years Education. For the last year 6 years I have been working in retail but feel that I need a change better suited to my interests om completing my 4 year degree I have gained much experience in many different early years settings , I have completed 20 weeks work placement in early years settings.I have recently worked in the cork county council crèche in city hall where I worked with children from the ages of 8 months to 4years , I am currently working full time (45hours a week) In a crèche which caters for children aged 6months to 5 years they also provide an after school service for children 5 years to 12 years.I have a particular interest in the creative arts such as music art and drama. I own my own car and hold a full clean Irish driving licence. I am currently seeking full or part time work with a family with children of any ages. My work experience as you can see from my attached C.V. Has taught me how to build strong relationships with work colleagues working in Team environment. I am energetic and a people person used to a fast paced environment engaging with people face to face.I´m also living in blackrock :)
I´d love to hear from you
Clara

19/06/2014 22:07 - Cork City Childminders
hi my name is Carmel, I am a mature women of 58 and have been childminding for 13years now. I am interested in your hours and if you would like to meet me please contract me at 0872630821 in live in Blackrock

Seeking childminder in Blackrock           reply
08/06/2014 09:57 - Cork City Childminders
I am looking for an experienced childminder to look after 3 boys (10, 7 & 4) from Sept 2014 for 3 afternoon a week.

It will involved collection from Beaumont Boys, Blackrock at 1.30pm and 2 older boys at 2.30pm until 5.30pm. We are flexible with days and would prefer for boys to minded in our home in Blackrock, but can discuss.

Pm me for further details.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;