Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking childminder in Castletroy area to mind 9 month baby girl

Seeking childminder in Castletroy area to mind 9 month baby girl           reply
11/03/2014 20:53 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for an experienced female with good spoken English to mind our 9 month old daughter in our own home on the Golf Links Road, Castletroy 3 days per week Tuesdays Thursdays and either Wednesday or Friday from 8:30-5:30.
She also has a 4 year old brother who is currently in Montessori in the mornings and Creche in the afternoons (10 min walk away). He may need to be collected some days prior to 5:30 by car/foot.
Previous experience working with children is essential and own car. It is important for us that the baby gets out during the day, therefore the need to be able to drive and have ones one car is a necessity.
Some light housework will also be required but the main priority is looking after the 9 month old.
We are a friendly and honest hard working family that will be very fair and loyal to the person who minds our child well. We are ideally looking for someone to start ASAP but can wait until the ideal person is able to start.
If you are interested please contact me on 086 6081844 from 9 am- 6 pm to discuss further.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

re : Seeking childminder in Castletroy area to mind 9 month baby girl           reply
11/03/2014 22:31 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Stephanie Forde and I am a mother of two boys both finishing school at 1. I am living in monaleen and am very interested in this position. I love to get out and about enjoy going to play groups etc with your little girl. I am wondering would it be possible to spend half the day in your house and other half in my own house. I have plenty of references available. I am also a qualified montessori teacher. Please call if you would be interested in having a chat. My number is 087 4130057.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;