Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Seeking childminder in Clonee/Ongar/Dunboyne Area

Seeking childminder in Clonee/Ongar/Dunboyne Area           reply
12/01/2011 22:22 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

My baby girl will be 6months old in March this year, when I return to work. I am looking for someone to mind her in their own home, Tues-Friday.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Julianne

re : Seeking childminder in Clonee/Ongar/Dunboyne Area           reply
24/02/2012 19:32 - Dublin West Childminders
Just sent an pm;)

24/02/2012 15:52 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Gretta I have over 20yrs childminding experience, references can be given, would love to look after your little one, please contact me if you are interested,
Gretta 8251636

28/01/2011 11:29 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
I am 29 years old with 2 children of my own 3year old and a 4 month old. My 3 year old has just started montesorri and i am looking to mind children again, it is also nice to have company for my 4 month old around the same age, i have minded a little girl before who ended up being great friends with my 3 year old, give me a call if you are intersted, Amy -0872657949.

re... : Seeking childminder in Clonee/Ongar/Dunboyne Area           reply
18/04/2012 22:42 - Dublin West Childminders
my name is Cathy. I live in Castlegrange which is near Ongar.
Im 33 and have worked all of my working life in childcare ranging from creche to SNA to nanny. I recently finished up looking after 2 young boys ages 1 and a half and 3. I was covering their current nannys maternity, previous to that I looked after a baby for nine months until his family moved away. I have a 5 year old daughter myself and previous to having her I worked for 7 years as an SNA in a special needs school. I have a full clean license, I am trained in first aid and CPI (crisis prevention intervention).
My daughter and I are very active. We love being outside and we will go to the park most days weather permitting. We do a lot if arts and crafts and we love to go to the library in blanch.
I cook home cooked meals every day and would be delighted to accommodate any special needs or meal requirements...
Please dont hesitate to get in touch if you would like to have a chat.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Cathy Kavanagh
cathyckav@yahoo.ie

discussion forum terms & conditions