Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking childminder in Tralee

re : Seeking childminder in Tralee           reply
27/08/2013 18:26 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi this is Shauna i am from killorglin,
i have experience with kids, i did child minding and did baby sitting jobs with different families in the past, i drive so travel wouldnt be a problem if you wouldlike to get back to me my number is 087-3165353
Thanks

27/08/2013 18:20 - Kerry Childminders
hi this is Shauna i am from killorglin,
i have experience with kids, i did child minding and did baby sitting jobs with different families in the past, i drive so travel wouldnt be a problem if you wouldlike to get back to me my number is 087-3165353
Thanks

Seeking childminder in Tralee           reply
27/08/2013 08:42 - Kerry Childminders
Hi!!
I´m looking for a childminder to mind two kids in their own home. Ages 4 and 6. It would be between 3 and 5 days a week from 11:30 to 6:30. Please email for more details

30/08/2013 18:03 - Kerry Childminders
Hi,
My name is Kasia and I am 41 years old. I am psychologist by profession and I have a lot of experience in taking care of children. For many years I taught English to children aged 4-12 and then worked as a psychologist assisting in educational classes for children aged 1-5. I also have a lot of personal experience as I brought up my own 3 children (now aged 19, 15 and 7)
I enjoy being with children a lot. I love watching them grow and develop, play and learn new things and observe how they thrive when being loved and supported.
I am a reliable and responsible person so you can be sure your children will be perfectly safe with me. I am an energetic person so we could have good fun together :)
I can also help with light housework and I am really keen on cooking!
I came to Ireland a few months ago (from Poland) and I am currently looking for a suitable job where I can be of help for others and that would allow me to attend part-time counselling course to complete me qualifications.
I am fully flexible and mobile, with a car and full clean driving license. I am fluent in English.
If you feel like I fulfil your requirements- email or call me on 0871500075.
with love
Kasia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;