Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking childminder to mind our 1 year old baby girl in your home, Monday-Friday from April 2017.

re... : Seeking childminder to mind our 1 year old baby girl in your home, Monday-Friday from April 2017.           reply
16/01/2017 20:55 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi it´s Belinda I just tried responding to my the mail you sent me but got blocked out so had to create another account apologies. Could you possibly mail me again and il get right back to you I´m available for immediate start.
Regards Belinda

re : Seeking childminder to mind our 1 year old baby girl in your home, Monday-Friday from April 2017.           reply
16/01/2017 19:34 - Dublin West Childminders
We are in the Auburn Avenue area of Castleknock & would like somebody within reasonable distance of here for easy drop-offs and pick-ups in rush hour traffic!

Seeking childminder to mind our 1 year old baby girl in your home, Monday-Friday from April 2017.           reply
16/01/2017 19:31 - Dublin West Childminders
Seeking childminder to mind our 1 year old baby girl in your home, Monday-Friday from April 2017.

Must be kind, reliable, trustworthy, fun & loving. We love the outdoors, going to play cafes & interacting with other children. Preferably we would like someone with first aid training, references, who is garda vetted and has a childcare qualification. Previous experience & proficient English are necessary.

If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please reply wtih CV and references.

re... : Seeking childminder to mind our 1 year old baby girl in your home, Monday-Friday from April 2017.           reply
26/01/2017 09:54 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
My name is Orla and we live in Lucan
I have a 7 year old that attends Scoil Mhuire and a 2 year old(3 in Feb)
I am looking for someone two days a week (Wednesday and Thursday)
We would like you to come to the house at 8 am drop the kids to school and creche and then pick up Aaron (2) from creche at 12.30 and Conor (7) from scoil Mhuire at 2.30 then mind them in our house till 5.30 pm
Would this suit you?
My number is 0868112045 if you would like to give me a call?
Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;